Home Newsletter Past Bulletins-Forms Calendar of Events Assembly Videos
 
 

S. K. Dan Orawski
PGK, PFN, FDD


FAITHFUL NAVIGATOR

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A brief history of our Assembly:

Fr. Louis Boué

HIS ARRIVAL AND EARLY DEVELOPMENT OF THE CHURCH IN AMHERSTBURG

In July, 1843 the Jesuits, headed by Rev Pierre Point, returned to Assumption after an absence of over sixty years. For about four months, the good Fathers also tended to the mission at Amherstburg until the arrival in January, 1844 of Fr. Louis Boué, a secular priest, and native of France.
Read The Full Document Text Here